Table of Contents
New Castle Steel has added a hot-dipped galvanized steel support post to its steel framing system, now available for distribution nationwide. The new 6″x 6″ post is available in 12′ and 6′ lengths. It boasts a 3/16″ wall thickness for increased stiffness and load support. The post works with a 10″ diameter round base plate welded for post-to-pier attachment. The support post is specifically designed for dimensional stability and is powder-coated for added durability and corrosion resistance.
The framing system has the same qualities as the rest of the line plus a few supplemental features:
- Post cap for increased beam bearing support.
- Front and back post-to-beam brackets are 14 gauge G60 galvanized steel and powder coated.
- Textured Charcoal Black finish complimenting popular aluminum and steel railing systems currently on the market.
- Performance-based structural design for increased lateral stiffness using an integral post-to-beam connection.
- Designed with a 10″ round base to work well with a standard 12″ Sonotube.
- All products, including the post, are manufactured using American-made steel.
For more information, call (888) 960-0808 or visit ncsteel.com.