Table of Contents
The new SPAX composite deck screw is engineered with an undercut head to prevent mushrooming and provide a clean finish into PVC, capstock and composite deck boards. They come in seven colors to match common composite deck board shades. A color-matching tool on the SPAX website allows users to match the SPAX composite deck screw to the color of their deck.
SPAX composite deck screws also include the following features:
- Reverse upper thread clears away excess material
- T20 T-star drive for positive bit engagement
- Ideal fastener length for use with 1” and 2” nominal thickness boards
- Type 17 double slash point for a fast start and to prevent splitting
- HCR coating that is IRC/IBC code compliant for use in treated lumber and exterior exposure condition 3 (general construction)
- Tri-lobe shank to prevent cracking or splitting of deck boards
SPAX composite deck screws are available in 75, 350 and 1,750 quantities.
To learn more, visit https://spax.us.