Table of Contents
Trex Company is expanding its reach and accessibility with the launch of a new professionally focused website. Trex.com/Professionals provides new digital content dedicated to satisfying the information and material needs of the AEC (architect, engineer, contractor) community.
“Given the unmatched reputation and performance of Trex products, and our extensive and carefully curated portfolio, interest in Trex from the AEC community has grown tremendously in recent years,” noted Leslie Adkins, vice president of marketing for Trex Company. “Our products have proven ideal for both commercial and residential applications, ranging from hospitality and retail to residential and community projects that call for premium performance with low-maintenance ease and a modern lifestyle aesthetic. With the launch of this new site, we intend to elevate awareness of Trex as a one-stop resource for professionals and make it even easier for them to achieve their design visions with Trex.”
The new site targets landscape and building architects, along with designers, engineers and commercial contractors and offers a dedicated digital resource hub where they can access pertinent information about Trex’s product offerings, which include decking, railing, cladding, fascia, outdoor lighting, pergola, deck drainage, outdoor kitchen components, fire & water features, outdoor furniture and related accessories. The site also features content that educates, engages and empowers these professionals with the product confidence needed to specify Trex products for their project portfolios.
The robust site clearly displays product and technical information that in a streamlined and easily navigable manner. Visitors will find the following information and resources:
- Company overview – highlighting Trex’s position as a category creator and leader with a proven track record of success and innovation.
- Product overview – showcasing Trex’s extensive product portfolio with product details, benefits, use cases and LEED contributions.
- Projects / case studies – featuring completed projects and product applications.
- Resources – providing intuitive access to highly sought content including downloadable product brochures, installation guides, architectural and construction specifications, stamped documents, technical information, 3D renderings, warranties and more.
- BIM Library – stocked with carefully modeled BIM product files for Trex composite decking, railing and cladding to facilitate specification with precise product data.
- Contact / support – offering direct connection points to information and services, along with the opportunity to request product samples.