Table of Contents
Equip Exposition, the award-winning trade show for the international landscape, outdoor living and outdoor power equipment industry, will once again take over the city of Louisville, KY., October 15-18.
“Only this year, we’re making some fundamental shifts and improvements that will elevate the show to the next level,” says Kris Kiser, president and CEO of the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute (OPEI), which owns and manages the show.
Equip Expo provides a dynamic experience with over 1 million square feet of exhibits and a sprawling 30-acre Outdoor Demo Yard. The show is also a hub for professional growth, offering essential certifications and educational resources to help industry professionals transform and expand their businesses.
From new exhibitor space to new entertainment options and more opportunities to connect and network, 2024 attendees can expect:
- A Tuesday evening Welcome Reception at Churchill Downs, which is marking the 150th anniversary of the Kentucky Derby this year, where attendees can see the recent upgrades to the racetrack.
- Kevin O’Connor from This Old House as keynote speaker.
- A special happy hour in Freedom Hall at the Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC) starting just after the show closes on Wednesday. House band, the Crashers, will perform at the event.
- A Thursday evening arena concert at the KFC Yum! Center in downtown Louisville featuring multi-platinum entertainer and musician, Trace Adkins, sponsored by SENIX.
- Expanded Spanish-language education focused on helping crew leaders become better managers.
- The return of the very successful and well-attended Women’s Reception on Thursday evening, sponsored by SiteOne and Belgard.
- More opportunities to connect in-person with social media influencers at events like the Morning Show at Expo.
“We’ve listened to our attendees, and are adding new experiences to give them more of what they want: Being with their peers, talking about business struggles and getting real answers,” says Kiser. “There’s no other place where landscapers, equipment manufacturers and dealers can come together to talk to each other, peer to peer, in such a supportive environment. Whether you need help with people, products or processes, the answers to your questions are at Expo.”
The 2023 show brought together more than 27,000 participants from all 50 states and 46 countries. “We’re always in expansion mode. Due to space demand last year, we opened up the West Wing to exhibitors to great success,” says Kiser. “And we’re going to improve the exhibitor experience there in 2024 by making the West Wing a much larger hub of activity.”
Registration for the 2024 show is now open. Tickets to the 2024 Equip Exposition are currently at $25 per person, but prices will increase April 1.
For more information visit equipexposition.com or call (502) 536-7050.