Versatex Building Products this week disclosed the names and new titles of eight freshly promoted sales-team managers.
According to Versatex sales and marketing VP Rick Kapres, “We’ve always believed in upward mobility within our ranks, so each year we look within to develop new sales management leaders.”
Speaking from the VERSATEX Design Center at the company’s Southwestern Pennsylvania manufacturing plant, Mr. Kapres extended his congratulations to:
- Matt Baumeister, now territory sales manager for Northeast Florida and Southern Georgia.
- Jeff Dahdah, now regional sales manager for Florida.
- Josh Diaz, now regional sales manager for Western New England and Eastern New York.
- Kris Fornuto, now regional sales manager for Eastern New England and Atlantic Canada.
- Cole Hedlund, now territory sales manager for Upper-Midwest and Western Canada.
- Benjamin Kitchens, now area sales manager for Southern Texas.
- Nick Leugers, now regional sales manager for the Gulf States.
- Patrick MacRae, now territory sales manager for Atlantic Canada.
“This group, like its predecessors, worked hard and performed at high levels in their prior VERSATEX roles. They’ve earned the opportunity to advance their careers. We’re excited to give them increased responsibility and greater scope for serving our customers.”