The North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA) is honoring outstanding successes in the industry at a prestigious industry awards presentation and celebration. This year, the annual event will be held March 24-25 at The Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater Beach, FL.
Entry to NADRA’s Awards Dinner on Thursday, March 24th, 2022 & NADRA’s Networking Event, and Farewell Luncheon on Friday, March 25th, 2022 (More details below.)
- Entry to NADRA’s Awards Dinner happening Thursday, March 24th, 2022:
- 6:00 pm – Cocktails and Hors D’oeuvres on the pool terrace, by the beach
- 7:00 pm – Dinner, Annual Meeting & Awards in the Ballroom
- After Party on the Patio (If only they had a deck!)
- Entry to NADRA’s Networking Event happening Friday, March 25th, 2022
- Tournaments like you have never seen before!
- Giant Connect Four
- Beer Pong (maybe… let’s see how this goes, shall we?)
- Participants will be paired with industry colleagues, competitors, sales reps, wives, firstborn children, and whoever else we may grab from the resort.
- Plenty of seating and tables will be available for NADRA members to connect and catch up.
- Farewell lunch outside on the beach!
Pricing: (Includes Dinner on Thursday & Lunch on Friday)
Member Rate: $199 (Members may register their guests at the member rate).
Sponsor the Awards Dinner & Networking Event:
For details on the benefits VIEW BROCHURE.
- Platinum Sponsorship – $5,000 – The Platinum level is an exclusive opportunity, limited to (2) sponsors only. Premium logo placement on all marketing, plus 4 dinner tickets are included with your sponsorship!
- Gold Sponsorship – $3,000
- Silver Sponsorship – $1,500
- Bronze Sponsorship – $500
* Event sponsorships are reserved for current members of NADRA.
Hotel Reservations and Room Block:
Reserve Your Room by December 1st, 2021! NADRA secured a block of rooms at a discounted rate. Please be sure to book your stay by December 1st, 2021 in order to receive the discounted hotel rates. Please follow this link to reserve your room(s).
*By clicking register, you agree to allow NADRA to publish your name, company name, and title, as an attendee for this event.
*By clicking register, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold The North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA); or any of their affiliates, directors, sponsors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
For More Information:
North American Deck And Railing Association