MoistureShield has introduced the MoistureShield Valued Partner (MVP) certified contractor program, which offers training, support and rewards, as well as a labor warranty program.
“We’re very excited to introduce the MoistureShield Valued Partner program to benefit our loyal deck builders,” said Matthew Bruce, VP of sales. “The MVP program solidifies our contractor partnerships as an investment in their success, as we learn, earn and grow together.”
The three-tiered program features multiple benefits to contractors designed to enhance their MoistureShield decking experience:
- Access to the exclusive MoistureShield University (MSU) online training resource only available to registered MVPs on-demand on their computer or mobile device. Easy to access, the user-friendly MSU courses are designed to educate contractors on MoistureShield’s product portfolio and installation best practices, while accommodating contractors’ busy schedules.
- The new MVP program incorporates MoistureShield Contractor Rewards with a chance to earn up to triple the reward points based on their MVP level. Contractors can earn points on all MoistureShield and sister-brand Belgard Paver purchases along with 19 other top building brands—redeemable for more than one million items such as pro tools, golf clubs, electronics and travel.
- Priority status on MoistureShield’s Find a Contractor web page.
- MoistureShield-branded gear gifts.
- Labor warranties of up to five years.
- Access to co-op marketing funds for high performing contractors.